ARize

 ARize

What do you like best?

It makes monitoring the property so easy. We have everything in one place. Their app is really simple for me to use. Their support team was very friendly and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

My community has a lot of students and it would be really nice if I could monitor who is coming and going from each unit. The system doesn't allow that right now unless it's a vacant unit for privacy protection reasons which I can understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best all in one system there. Go for it! they have an amazing service team so you get a hang of everything quickly.

What problems is the product solving and how is that benefiting you?

For one my headache feels like it got taken over by these products for me. I don't have to stress about possible water leaks with their automatic detectors. It also helps with our occupancy rates.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

EDPUZZLE

NETWORKING

SEESAW